Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sorry, I'm behind

Quick update:

I had treatment as scheduled on Monday. I felt pretty off on Monday and Tuesday, and here I am back at work on Wednesday, still feeling off. I did not take any anti-nausea meds this morning cause it was so hard work through it last time. Also, I was so off last night after taking my 3rd or 4th dose of Ativan I went to bed with my bra still on. (A lady at work told me it was better than coming to work without it on. Which is true.)

I had to go back in on Tuesday to have a Neulasta shot to keep my white cell count up so I don't have to skip anymore treatments. The side effects of the shot are mild to intense long bone pain and flu-like symptoms. I hope I don't get those. But I probably will. This shot will be a regular occurrence the day after a treatment now.

ps-Curt (my CEO) was at treatment with me this time. He has it every three weeks, and I every two. So we should bump into each other every now and then. Hopefully it is for a long time.

Along those same lines Granite announced its new CEO to take full control on July 6th, but Curt will be staying on as long as he can/wants.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it's not getting you down. If you need anything at all let me know, also, what colors would you like some of your head scarves to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so impressed with your strength! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you friend! Now when you go to work with your bra OVER your clothes, please post a picture :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete