Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a CT scan next month, I think its the 14th. I am not looking forward to it. But strangely enough, since I just watched Nik go through a colonoscopy and endoscopy, I feel like I can do this. Like there is nothing to worry about, and that Nik will be there for me, just like he always has been. I am not nearly as stressed as I was when they told me I had to switch scans. But then, I do still have a couple weeks, and that leave plenty of time to worry. Also, my friend Amanda at work, told me that one of the Discovery Channel's is doing a special on Anxiety. And she looked at the TV and said "Hey! That's Lena!!" Thanks Amanda. But yes, Lena is full of anxiety. I wish there was something I could do to snap myself out of it, but it seems like no matter how far I think I have come, I still relapse. I might need some professional help before we have kids. Strike that, I WILL need some professional help before we have kids.

Ok, well, there you go. Scan on the 14th. Then follow up on the 27th. Pray that the scan is clear!

3 comments:

  1. how many scans have you had since you were done with chemo? because I've had a million, and I'm wondering if he's over doing it. Also- how are your scans coming back? Are they not COMPLETELY clear? because that's how mine are, and they keep saying "it's probably scarring, but we want to make sure" have they said that to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *~*~*~*~*~CLEAR VIBES~*~*~*~*~*~*!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There IS nothing to worry about! All will be clear And perfect. LOL at you being the definition of anxiety. Awe sad but true. Love you still though. Life is less chaotic for me and I would love to see you. Facebook me your free days.

    ReplyDelete