Not a whole lot has been going on, so I decided to just list some of the smaller events in the last week or so.
* After feel really good for two days after my treatment, I felt like crap Wednesday and most of Thursday.
* That being said, all of my side effects have been less severe than the previous treatment. Let's hope that is a trend till I am done.
* The ladies in the ward made me a cute little purple butterfly quilt in Daytime Enrichment. I love it. It is the perfect church quilt.
* I have had a stomach ache for a couple days now and it is starting to frustrate me. I want to feel good!!
* I have Friday and Saturday off for the 4th, and have no plans, so someone make plans with me!! (that wasn't cancer related, but I thought I would put it out there.)
* I saw my cancer doctor, Dr. Harker on a The Truth: Anti-tobacco commercial the other day, but I just caught the end, and have not seen it again. I know it was him, and I am going to ask him about it on Monday.
* Please send ideas for bald Halloween costumes. I am going to get a jump start on this.
* I know they are going to want to schedule a PET/CT scan soon to see if the cancer is all gone yet, and I think that worries me more than some of my treatments have. Is that weird?
* I walked in the survivors lap of the Relay For Life and they gave me a T-shirt and a picture frame and took my picture for reasons unknown. Texas Roadhouse catered and I had a larger than expected support group. It was a great experience, and I think I will try and be part of the team next year.