Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update

I have had lots of friends and family ask to see my hair. Its not much, but its definitely there. I am considering doing some funky dye jobs with it, since I keep my hat on at work all the time anyway. What do you think Mimi? Leopard spots? Green and blue stripes? I'm open.

I feel a little strange when people ask to see it though. Like, yes, I'm fine with you seeing my hair. But its not like it is making huge progress, so it probably looks the same as the last time you asked. Or, I know you will have a big reaction if you have not seen it before, and it is just not that impressive. It kind of makes me feel strange to have people oo-ing and ah-ing over something so mundane. Plus, its not like I am doing it myself. I don't have to do anything special to grow hair. Although, I would love to do something to make it grow faster. Oh well. I will continue to show anyone who wants to see. Thanks for the support.

4 comments:

  1. Because it is so slow, it may not seem like much. But having not seen it yet, I was impressed with how much is there.

    I vote for red and pink hearts in honor of Valentine's day coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say we do Platinum blond. It'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the platinum blond idea. As far as making it grow faster: prenatal vitamins have made my hair and fingernails grow out of control fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Lena we could have lots of fun with this. Any color you want. I dont know if you want to go blond just yet. Let your scalp breath and grow your hair a little longer before we bleach it to death.

    ReplyDelete