Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pre-Chemo


So, here I am.  In my last hours as a chemo-free woman.  As of 11:00am tomorrow I will never be able to say that again.  Like how I can't say I have never had stitches anymore.  But that came with my gallbladder surgery.  Wow, its been a big year so far.  I kind of hope that when the chemo is all over, we can have the rest of the year off.  And maybe next year too.  Since we have to wait a couple more years to have kids, I think it is only fair to let us have some time off.  Don't you?


6 comments:

  1. God bless you. I am so sorry to hear about your need for chemo and will keep you in my prayers. I've also had gall-bladder surgery ... but never chemo. Everyone I know who has been through it deserves sainthood, in my opinion. You most likely have some difficult days ahead. I'll pray for God to strengthen you.
    Heidi Rafferty
    Harrodsburg, KY USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking and praying for you all morning. I hope today goes well. I hope you know how much I love you. It was fun to see you yesterday. If anyone can get through this I know you can. YOu are an amazingly strong woman and I know that HEavenly Father will send his angels down to lift you up and keep you strong. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you are always at the top of our prayer list! Good luck today and tomorrow! We love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are doing okay and I'm crossing my fingers for you on the nausea thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you and thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lena Love to you death. You can get through this. Just think to yourself that you wont be nauseated. It helps with me. and the Drugs they have work pretty well. They will work. Just Believe they will work. I promise it will help.

    ReplyDelete