Monday, April 13, 2009

Biopsy Update

Sorry I have been a little slacker lately and left you all hanging. I have another biopsy scheduled for tomorrow at some time (I have to call between 3 and 5 to get my time, I am hoping for early) at the IMC.

When I got the call from my doctor last week he said Tuesday would be best but I already had my schedule for that week out and I was supposed to work that day, so I told him I needed to talk to my manager and get back to him. Well, right after that my manager said that Tuesday was the best day to give me off. Lucky. But I couldn't get the doc back on the phone, so I left him a message. I never heard back from him, but I missed a call Saturday from the hospital to do the preregister stuff, so I figured I was on the right track. I got another call this morning from the hospital and they said see you tomorrow. Again, good sign. THEN I got a call from the Doctor's office saying that they had tried really hard to get a surgery time for Thursday, but couldn't, so they were going to have to do it tomorrow. What? I thought that was the original plan? Oh well. We are on the right track now.

I will do my best to keep this updated with the time, and make sure Nik does at least one post when I come out of surgery. I know, enquiring minds want to know!

5 comments:

  1. scheduling is always crazy. I'm glad that it all worked though. How obnoxious would it be if they had done Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!! I hope that they get what they need so you have to go through this crap again. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's early again! Let me know what you find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they do it right this time so you don't to do it again. I'm glad you posted- I'm following you faithfully! (((hugs!)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck tomorrow! We're all thinking about ya!

    ReplyDelete