Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bone Marrow Biopsy

Lena has a Bone Marrow Biopsy. She was nervous about this one because they are going to stick a big needle in her hip and get bone marrow out. She just had all the prep work done. Lena commented that the Nurse was really hot. I agreed. He was quite the manly specimen. They made me go back out to the waiting room and she went in. This should not take as long as other stuff we have done.

Update:

She is done and the brought me back. She was out like a light. She moved a bit and I said hello. She looks up really sleepy and said "are they done?" That made me happy that she did not remember anything ect.

8 comments:

  1. My husband had to have this done when he was six years old, not even put under or anything, and all he remembers is going to Leatherby's afterwards, so it couldn't have been too traumatic! So, Lena, ice cream on me! When do you want to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want ice cream!! (I'll pay for my own, I just want to go...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I'm so glad she didn't remember anything, I hear that's not fun to say the least. I agree with Hilary, ice cream is well deserved. Give her a hug for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that she didn't feel pain this time! I was worried about this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad she was comfortable for this one! Hope she can come home real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for getting another test out of the way!
    And Hil, can I come too? I have coupons to Leatherbys so I'd actually be contributing to the trip. . . Viv. ;) Just teasing. Ice cream for all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, so when are we doing this ice cream night? Talina's bringing coupons, Viv and I will bring cute kids, anyone else who wants to come is welcome! Just give us a night that works Lena, and I say we all meet up at Leatherby's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was on IV drugs when I had mine done as well - thank goodness as I have heard horror stories.

    ReplyDelete