Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good news!

I finally tracked my chemo treatments, starting with first scheduled one on May 11th. I had been really worried that they would completely clash with what I had already scheduled for the summer and that would mean that I was either really sick through the whole thing, or unable to go completely. But not so! They all work out perfectly! Even my Grandma's birthday that is mandatory attendance works out to me coming back to a treatment (so that means almost the full two weeks since the last one). And the same with my birthday. And it looks like the last one will be on October 12th. So way before Nik's birthday and Christmas. That is a plus. Cool.

6 comments:

  1. That is great news!! And October will be your LAST one ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have good news for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so glad the schedule worked out! Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! I'm glad that worked out. You needed some good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I was wondering if you could answer some questions about the treatment process for me? Thanks! sydneyv at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete