Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PET Scan

Well we arrived at Radiology and they stuck me in a corner Lena changed and she was gone. I dont know where she is or what how long it will be but I will just sit here like a good boy. I like the outpatient area better!


Update:

They made Lena drink the gross Crystal Light stuff again. That was the worst part. She did not have to drink as much and it did taste slightly better this time. After a couple hours she came back to me in one piece so I cam happy. Now we are heading over to the Heart and Lung building to have the EKG...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys have so much happening right now. Good luck with everything, Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena it sounds like you've got a fabulous man to look after you!
    You're in our thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you had to drink that awful stuff again. I thought you wouldn't have to this time!

    ReplyDelete