Monday, April 13, 2009

Overwhemled

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who has offered their prayers, support, thoughts, well-wishes, whatever. I appreciate it so much. I never really thought about how many people cared about me. But it is way more than I thought it would be. Friends, family, extended family, co-workers, ward members, former ward members, friends of friends, past acquaintances, passers by. Everyone tells me they are thinking about me. That is so amazing. I know I will get through this if for that fact alone. I hope that those of you who have offered to do "whatever" I need will still be able to help if it this process lasts longer than I hope it does. Please don't get sick of me yet! I may be dealing with it ok now, but that may change when stuff actually starts happening. Thank you to my ward who is supplying dinner tomorrow and to the numerous people who offered to do so after that was arranged. I love all of you so much. I am not much for being the spot light anymore, so this is kind of strange for me.



ps-new biopsy time is 11:45am tomorrow. Bummer. That is so late in terms of not eating.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU! Lemme know if you need anything, and if you're not up for dinner Thursday let me know. I will be more than happy to stalk you every day to reschedule

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO LENA. you kick whatever it turns out to be in the butt. kick it hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck lena my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know you have our prayers... If you need anything else give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know that you have our prayers... If you need anything else, give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you so much. I'm sure you will be able to handle anything that comes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you have all this support! It's because we all love you, Lena! It's nice for me, to know that, even tho I'm MILES away from you, I can still "help" by keeping you in our prayers. Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you Lena!! I am here for you guys anytime day or night. Dont be afraid to ask

    ReplyDelete